Thursday 15 March 2018

Paper Pumpkin 5 Year Anniversary & Upcoming Class

Hello all!

I am SUPER EXCITED to announce I just received my 5 year anniversary box of happiness from Paper Pumpkin. Woo hoo!!! I'm even more excited, and perhaps a little embarrassed, to reveal my very first Stampin' Up! video. Hopefully the first of many. (I'm sure I'll improve with time.)

Spoiler Alert: If you are going to receive this box and don't want to know what's in it, turn away... quickly. Just be sure to return when you're ready.

This box is going to be a lot of fun to play with. And because I love to share, we will be including one of the cards from this box in my upcoming March 24th class. Be sure to register now as space is limited.

*drumroll please*


Until next time.

Cheers and Happy Stamping,
Adrienne




No comments:

Post a Comment