Thursday 15 February 2018

Hello talented stampers, dedicated followers, and my much loved random lurkers,

I am ridiculously excited to announce I have been selected as an On Stage Display Board Artist. It is an honour to have been chosen. This means I am one of the very first people in the world to create with these never before seen products from the upcoming 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue.


As to the contents of this box, I am sworn to secrecy and have signed a blood oath (aka, a confidentiality agreement.) My work will be displayed at April's On Stage (Red Deer.) After that weekend, I will post it all right here, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, do some shopping and take advantage of Sale-A-Bration. Better yet, join my team! When you join my team during Sale-A-Bration, you get to choose TWO FREE STAMP SETS from the Annual or Occasions Catalogues. In addition, you will receive a special gift from me.

I still have a few spots left in my Birthday Bash Class, February 24th at 2:00 pm. RSVP here.

If you have any questions, contact me.

Cheers,
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment